Dealing with kids is sometimes complicated. It is not surprising to see scattered things all over the floors or even furniture when you are blessed with a child or children. God bless you if you have kids who can be responsible for keeping their things organized, at least after a disastrous playing time. If not, then maybe you need a good organizer to put their things together, especially when they grow up enough to need some privacy. A locker for kids’ room is somehow useful and can help you teach your children in organizing their stuff.
What are the benefits of using a sports locker in kids’ rooms?
Assembling a sports locker in your kids’ rooms will be very useful. These sports lockers are great stuff keepers. You can teach your children to be responsible for their own goods. It can be locked, which teach your children about having privacy and respecting others’ privacy. A sports locker is also big enough to keep different kinds of stuff. The Hallowell Kid Locker is one of the locker brands which produces nice sports locker intended for kids’ room.
What does a Hallowell Kid Locker look like?Click Here to see product details, colors, and latest price
The Hallowell Kid Locker comes in various electric color which will be perfect for kids. You and your kids can choose from the red, blue, green, purple, pink, or orange one. All series comes in a vivid electric color which gives colorful and fun ambiance into your kids’ rooms. This kid locker is 15 inches in width, 15 inches in depth, and 48 inches in height. This is a suitable size for keeping your kids’ goods together in a single space. The locker is slender and does not take up too much space in the room. The nice color instantly beautifies the space.
The Hallowell Kid Locker can be knocked down and hence, needs pre-installation after purchased. Although it is intended for kids’ rooms, this locker can also be placed in your sports room, basement, working space, or garage. The price ranges from USD $106. You will install the inner shelves in your preferred height. The locker provides 8 different height for placing the shelves. You can also put your hats inside the thing since it does have a hat shelf and a coat hook. This will be useful to be placed near your rear or back entrance door should you have any, as it will keep your stuff organized.Click Here to see product details, colors, and latest price
Why should I choose the Hallowell Kid Locker?
There are various others locker brands you can get in the market. Yet, the Hallowell is one of the choices you should consider, because:
- It has some color choice which can easily match your kids’ rooms. The color is vivid and shiny, which compliments children’s room ambiance.
- It is heavy duty and holds various different stuff.
- It does not take much space and can be easily placed in a considerably small space.
- The price is reasonable, considering its sturdiness. You will be able to use it for a period.
- It can be locked with an additional padlock.
Are there downsides?
The Hallowell Kid Locker will worth the money you’ve spent. However, some customers mentioned some downsides of the colorful locker that you might want to know to consider before purchasing the products. These complaints vary from one user to another and can be mainly subjective. Most buyers of the Hallowell Kid Locker love its great color and built. They also give compliments about its sturdiness and durability. Some of them reported that their kids love the organizing stuff so much because it enlightens their rooms with cheerful colors. Some adults also have the same opinion added with its big capacity that enables them to organize many things inside. Yet, some downsides are encountered including:
- The unclear assembly instruction. The Hallowell Kid Locker are delivered or purchased unassembled. It means buyers need to install the locker at home. Although the manual instruction is enclosed, it is not clear enough so that it leads to confusion and makes the assembly extremely time-consuming. Fortunately, the shelf holes are pre-drilled and can provide clues on where the shelves should be put.
- Some missing bolts and nuts. Bolts and nuts are included in the package. However, some buyers find their bolts and nuts are not in sufficient amount they should be. Yet, you can find the bolt and nuts in a hardware store, although it means you have to spend more time before being able to use the purchased locker.
- The scratchy bottom. The product is said to have a metal bottom rest which scratches the floor or slightly rip a carpet. Putting a cardboard beneath the locker feet might be helpful when moving it from spot to spot.